Our Pre-K program serves as a foundation for our college-preparatory education through 12th grade. We provide a child-centered, nurturing and safe environment that meets the individual needs of each child as they learn and grow.
Each subject is taught from a biblical worldview framework, and is taught hands-on using research-based play in a loving, supportive environment.
- One-on-one instruction
- 3's & 4's teachers hold education degrees
- Weekly chapels, daily Bible lessons
- Special events such as: Grandparents Day, Thanksgiving, Valentine's, Christmas, Easter celebrations, Mother's Day Spa, Explorer's Day
- Enrichment classes: Art, Music, STEAM, Library, P.E.
- Quarterly assessments with parent reviews
- Bible-based curriculum including A Beka and BJU
Christian Education for 1 to 4-year-olds
In a nurturing and playful environment, caring and committed teachers launch a child's Christian educational experience by stimulating thinking skills, while addressing individual learning needs.
I was truly thankful when we walked out after our tour. As a parent, I felt like we just made the best decision, to date, for our daughter.” - Pre-K Parent